Now could be a good time to think about your staff training requirement now that the cutting season is coming to an end. Altenatively, give us a call now to secure some training dates during the Autumn and Winter. Next season will come all too soon.
These courses are aimed at anyone who uses mowing equipment of any type and cover the skills required to do basic maintenance as well as to operate the machine safely and effectively.
Don't forget that it is a legal requirement to provide adequate training for operators of grass mowing machines and other grounds maintenance equipment.
The courses are usually run over one day for persons who operate ride on or pedestrian rotary, flail or cylinder type mowing machines. The courses all include assessment of skills and knowledge and successful candidates will recieve a Lantra Awards Basic Skills Certificate and photo ID card. The basic skils certificate meets requirements of the provision and use of work equipment regulations (PUWER) and also satisfies the HSE requirement for adequate training.
- Ride on rotary and/or flail mowers.
- Ride on cylinder mowers.
- Pedestrian rotary and/or flail mowers.
- Pedestrian cylinder mowers.
- Tractor mounted mowers.
For example details of the groundcare courses please click HERE.
Please contact us on 08456 43 55 63 / 07974 964560 or to send us a message please click the button below:
- There is just one place left on our chainsaw crosscutting and maintenance course next week. Come and join us on... https://t.co/IY7RyMMC4y 38 days ago
- There is just one place left on our chainsaw crosscutting and maintenance course this coming Thursday and Friday... https://t.co/vByHr7saD4 38 days ago