Forestry and Arboriculture Training
NPC Training is the place to come if you are looking for qualifications in forestry and/or arboriculture. We offer the full range of Lantra Awards Training courses and it doesn't matter if you have had several years experience or are a complete novice; whether you want to add to your existing skills or start from the beginning. For occasional users the basic courses can be assessed and lead to a Lantra Awards Certificate of Basic Skills while, for professional users, the courses prepare you for an assessment that leads to a Licence To Practice. The courses cover the following:
- Chainsaws - all operations including maintenance for the occasional or professional user.
- Utility Arboriculture - including site safety awareness.
- Ground-Based Arboriculture - woodchippers, stump grinders etc.
- Aerial Tree Work - from climbing and rescue to pruning and dismantling.
- Brushcutters, Trimmers and Clearing Saws - your choice.
Refresher training is also available to keep your skills up to date.
WHO ARE THE COURSES FOR?
The courses are for anyone who is or intends to work with a chainsaw on the ground or in the tree. Examples will include:
- Fire Fighters
- Grounds or Golf Course Maintenance
- And Anyone Else - even those who simply cut wood for the fire on a farmers field.
WHY YOU NEED TRAINING
If you require any further information or advice please send us a message by clicking below or call us at any time on 07974 964560.
- There is just one place left on our chainsaw crosscutting and maintenance course next week. Come and join us on... https://t.co/IY7RyMMC4y 38 days ago
- There is just one place left on our chainsaw crosscutting and maintenance course this coming Thursday and Friday... https://t.co/vByHr7saD4 38 days ago